The following chart lists the service features of Pivotal CF Commercial Support provided under Pivotal’s maintenance terms.
Pivotal CF Commercial Support encompasses:
- Severity 1 Critical: A severe problem preventing end user or workgroup from performing critical business functions in their deployment environment
- Severity 2 High: The end user or workgroup is able to perform job function, but performance of job function degraded or severity limited
- Severity 3 Medium: The end user or workgroup performance of job function is largely unaffected
- Severity 4 Low: Minimal system impact; includes feature requests and other non-critical questions
- Run time environments only
- Troubleshooting Pivotal CF Upgrades and/or updates that uses Pivotal CF BOSH
- In the course of troubleshooting the reported issue, necessary remote access to the affected environment for Pivotal CF support staff is required
The support option on this document apply (i) only between Pivotal and those organizations that procure the applicable products and/or maintenance under a contract directly with Pivotal (the “Pivotal Customer”); and (ii) only to those products or support options ordered by the Pivotal Customer at the time that the Pivotal CF Commercial Support Information is current. Pivotal may change the Pivotal CF Commercial Support Information at any time. The Pivotal Customer will be notified of any change in the Pivotal CF Commercial Support Information in the manner stated in the current product ordering and/or maintenance related agreement between Pivotal and the Pivotal Customer, but any such change shall not apply to products or support options ordered by the Pivotal Customer prior to the date of such change.